Find a Children's Dentist that Accepts Medicaid
For many Americans, finding a good dentist in their area can be hard enough. Finding a children's dentist that accepts Medicaid can feel impossible.
But your search can begin — and end — at Kool Smiles. We are a kid-friendly dentist that proudly accepts Medicaid at each of our 120+ locations. To see if there's a Kool Smiles near you, simply type in your zip code or check out a list of our locations.
Medicaid and Kool Smiles
If you're covered by Medicaid and you're considering Kool Smiles, here are a few things you should know.
- While only about one-third of dentists nationwide accept Medicaid, we gladly accept it at each and every location.
- Many dentists that accept Medicaid put a limit on the number of Medicaid patients they will treat each day. We never place such a limit.
- Medicaid typically covers children under the age of 21 and covers basic dental services.
- To enroll in or find out if you are eligible for Medicaid, just fill in some basic information here.
- Each state has its own guidelines regarding Medicaid eligibility, enrollment and coverage, and those rules are changing all the time. Look up the guidelines for your state here.
- Medicaid coverage expanded in 2014, allowing for more people to be eligible. If you were denied Medicaid coverage prior to 2014, you may now be eligible. Learn more here.
- If you have any questions about your Medicaid and what Kool Smiles can do for you, just give us a call at (877) 878-7630.
At Kool Smiles, we're always focused on making each child's trip to the dentist fun and educational. Our offices are brightly colored and feature games and play areas for children while they wait for their appointment. Most of our locations even have full playground sets! Parents are welcome to go with their kids in the treatment room or watch the procedure from a special viewing area. Plus, all of our dentists have experience working with kids.
Request an appointment at Kool Smiles in just minutes using our online form, or by calling (855) 854-3621, and be confident bringing your child to a dentist that accepts Medicaid.
The Wealthy Dentist: http://thewealthydentist.com/surveyresults/084-dental-medicaid-patients.htm/