Find Pediatric Dental Care for Your Child
Parents constantly battle for their kid's success and happiness. At Kool Smiles, we hope to join you in the fight for dental care success for your children and teens. Promising quality care from our many general and pediatric dentists is just one way that we can care for children's futures.
Kool Smiles Offers Pediatric and General Kid-Friendly Dentists
At select Kool Smiles locations, you can find pediatric dentists. These dentists have studied beyond the four years of required dental school to be able to focus their dental health care practices primarily on:
- Young people with special needs
Children's dentists work to create an age appropriate dental health care experience just for the various stages of kids. Some of the dental health programs and treatments a pediatric dentist can offer are:
- Preventative dental care information
- Oral health exams
- Repair of cavities or other tooth issues
- Explanation and advice for dental problems that are sometimes found in diseases such as diabetes, asthma, and various disorders
- Dental injury care
- Ways to deal with gum diseases
- Help for infants and children with certain habits — for example, thumb, finger and pacifier sucking that can cause dental issues
- Help for adolescents with certain habits — for example, unhealthy snacking and tobacco use information
- Specific dental care for young people with special needs
The Importance of Children's Dental Care Options at Kool Smiles
Kool Smiles gets that every kid is different, and that finding a dental care provider that can work with your child's individual needs and personality can make all the difference in the future. That's why we offer top-notch, fully licensed general dentistry professionals, as well as in-house pediatric dentists at some of our offices.
Kool Smiles: Convenient to Achievement
Kool Smiles knows that parents are busy. That's why we strive to make your child's oral health care convenient and affordable by offering:
- A full range of dental care providers and services for your entire family at one location
- Acceptance of most insurance types, including Medicaid, state-sponsored programs and Tricare
- Cash, Credit and CareCredit payment options
Call Kool Smiles today at (855) 854-3621 to set up an appointment. Your child will have a cool, healthy smile in no time!
American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry: http://www.aapd.org/publications/brochures/