Dental Financing Plan at Kool Smiles | We Accept CareCredit
When your child needs extensive dental work, you have to decide how you will pay for it. While some people have dental insurance, it doesn't always cover all the expenses. Dental financing plans, like CareCredit, can help make costly treatments and procedures affordable.
What Is CareCredit?
CareCredit is a health, wellness, and beauty credit card that helps cover treatments and procedures typically not covered by insurance.
With CareCredit, you can charge for as many dental procedures and treatments as you'd like until you hit your credit limit.
What Services Are Covered by CareCredit?
Some dental services that are covered by CareCredit include preventive, restorative, and cosmetic procedures and treatments, such as:
- Regular dental exams and checkups
- Periodontics (services that include prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease)
- Gingivitis (gum disease) prevention
- Fluoride treatments
- Ceramic fillings, sealants, and crowns
- Dental implants
- Root canals
- Orthodontics, including braces or retainers
If you would like to open a CareCredit account, our Kool Smiles team members will help you apply for CareCredit while you're in the office and explain its benefits.
Affordable Payment Options at Kool Smiles
While we do not offer dental payment plans, Kool Smiles accepts a variety of payment options, including:
- SCHIP and other state insurance providers
- Most major insurance plans
- Credit and debit cards
It’s important to note that Kool Smiles doesn’t place a limit on the amount of Medicaid patients seen in a day.
Tips to Save on Dental Work
If you want to save more on dental procedures and treatments, consider the following tips:
- Ask your dentist about other financing options—In addition to the payment options listed above, Kool Smiles will be able to give you a more detailed list of accepted payment types when you call our office.
- Take preventive measures—By taking care of your child’s teeth, you can avoid paying expensive bills for fillings and other dental procedures.
- Use dental credit cards—Credit cards, like CareCredit, can help you pay for dental services over time, instead of paying one amount all at once.
Why Kool Smiles?
Kool Smiles is a dentist office committed to providing high quality care to kids in a clean, safe, and fun environment.
A recent report found that 97% of our patients say they are likely to return to Kool Smiles for dental treatment and would refer us to friends and family.
Call Kool Smiles Today and Start a Dental Financing Plan
If you need to set up a dental financing plan to pay for your child's dental care, call the friendly team members at Kool Smiles.
With over 120 locations nationwide, it's easy to find an office near you. Stop by your local Kool Smiles office or call us to schedule an appointment.