Find a Dentist Open on Sunday or Saturday Near You
Looking for a dentist open on Saturday and Sunday near you? Many Kool Smiles Dental Practices are open on Saturday and Sunday to ensure your family receives the care they need when they need it. Find a Kool Smiles near you by visiting the Kool Smiles website and entering your city, state or zip code.
Kool Smiles has more than 120 locations and nearly all of them have flexible, weekend hours. We bring quality dental care to kids while making it fun, affordable and convenient.
Are Kool Smiles Locations Open on Sunday and Saturday Near Me?
Yes we are! Convenient, weekend hours are not the only way we make it easy to bring your kids to the dentist.
- We accept most types of insurance, including Medicaid, state health insurance plans, and Tricare. We even see patients with no insurance who wish to pay by cash or credit card. We also offer CareCredit to make the cost of your child's dentist visit work with your budget.
- Our waiting areas are equipped with fun games and play areas for kids and Kool Smiles locations even have full playground sets!
- Many treatments can be completed in one visit so that you don't have to bring your child back again for another visit.
- All parents are welcome to join their children in the treatment area or watch the procedure from a viewing area.
- Some of our locations even offer orthodontic services.
Making time for regular dental checkups is just as important as handing that book report in on time. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 17% of kids ages 5-19 have untreated dental problems like tooth decay and cavities. If left untreated, these conditions can lead to an adulthood of unhealthy teeth and other, more serious problems.
Find a Kool Smiles dentist near you and request an appointment online in just minutes. Or, give us a call at (855) 854-3621, and we'll set you up with an appointment. Enjoy your busy work week and we'll see you on Saturday or Sunday!
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/dental.htm