Find a Dentist Open on Saturday Near You
Looking for a dentist open on Saturdays near you for your child's dental needs?
Many Kool Smiles Dental Practices are open on Saturday for children's dental services to ensure that your family receives quality and affordable care when they need it.
Find a Kool Smiles near you today! Call now to schedule your child's appointment!
Kool Smiles has more than 120 locations and nearly all of them have flexible hours on Saturday for children's dental services. We bring quality dental care to kids while making it fun, affordable and convenient.
Are Kool Smiles Locations Open On Saturday Near Me?
Yes we are! Offering convenient Saturday hours are not the only way that we make it easy to bring your kids to the dentist.
- We accept most types of insurance, including Medicaid, state health insurance plans, and Tricare. We even see patients with no insurance who wish to pay by cash or credit card. We also offer CareCredit to make the cost of your child's dentist visit work with your budget.
- Our waiting areas are equipped with fun games and play areas for kids, and some Kool Smiles locations even have full playground sets!
- Many treatments can be completed in one visit so that you don't have to bring your child back again for another visit.
- All parents are welcome to join their children in the treatment area or watch the procedure from a viewing area.
- Some of our locations even offer orthodontic services.
Visit Kool Smiles Today
Making time for regular dental checkups is just as important as handing that book report in on time. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 17% of kids ages 5-19 have untreated dental problems like tooth decay and cavities. If left untreated, these conditions can lead to an adulthood of unhealthy teeth and other, more serious problems.
Find a Kool Smiles dentist near you and request an appointment for your child in just minutes. We'll see your family on Saturday!
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/dental.htm