Are you having trouble finding dentists in your local area who offer the services your child needs and accept your insurance? Are you looking for a local dentist that will see your child without insurance and offers flexible payment options?
If so, Kool Smiles is the perfect dentist office for you.
With an overall satisfaction rating of 97%, Kool Smiles is a great choice for parents looking for quality dental care. Below are the top five reasons why you should choose Kool Smiles:
1. We make dental care fun for kids. All of our offices have dentists who have experience working with children. Additionally, our waiting areas have games, toys, and playgrounds for your child to enjoy while he or she waits to see the dentist.
If you decide not to go into the treatment area with your child, you can watch his or her dental treatment from our large viewing area.
2. We accept many state-specific insurance providers and most major private insurance plans. To see if your insurance plan is accepted, check out this list of accepted providers.
3. We accept Medicaid, TRICARE, and SCHIP. Did you know that less than half of private practice dentists accept Medicaid, and many of those limit the number of Medicaid patients their office will see in one day? Kool Smiles never limits the number of Medicaid patients we see, and we accept Medicaid, TRICARE, and SCHIP at every location.
4. We have locations across the United States. With over 120 locations throughout the U.S., finding Kool Smiles dentists in your area is simple. Enter your city, state or ZIP code to find the office closest to you.
5. We want to help. Kool Smiles is made up of general and pediatric dentists as well as orthodontists, and we have the experience to handle nearly any dental issue your child is facing. We believe each child deserves the best dental healthcare, and we want to help provide it.
You should never have to settle when it comes to your children’s dental health. Call us today to make an appointment.
Elementary school is the perfect time for children to learn about the importance of dental health. Kool Smiles makes it easier than ever for elementary school teachers to download lesson plans…Read Full Article
When your kids visit Kool Smiles, the dentist will teach them all about how to care for their teeth. But how can you keep them interested in good oral hygiene long after their…Read Full Article
With Medicaid coverage, your child's dental services are usually covered. But, it can be tricky to find a dentist who accepts Medicaid. Knowing what is covered and where you can find a…Read Full Article
All it takes is one wrong bite or a simple injury for your child to experience a toothache. If you are experiencing a true emergency, call 911 immediately. You can…Read Full Article
Children in Massachusetts can use their MassHealth Insurance to cover professional dental care at Kool Smiles. We believe that life-long healthy smiles start during childhood. That's why we make it easy…Read Full Article
Dry mouth is more than just being thirsty. Dry mouth is caused by a decrease of saliva in the mouth. Having a dry mouth can be annoying and uncomfortable, but left…Read Full Article
When your child goes in for a procedure, the dentist may use a common local anesthetic called Novocaine. This numbing agent helps to reduce dental pain while the dentist fixes any…Read Full Article
Cavities are holes created by bacteria that eat away at teeth. If a cavity is not filled, bacteria will continue to destroy the tooth. Cavities can lead to infection, which can get into…Read Full Article
Do you need to find an urgent care dentist near you? At Kool Smiles, we understand that your child's dental healthcare needs aren't always expected and emergency services are necessary.…Read Full Article
If your child has had wisdom teeth surgery, or recently had a tooth removed, the area may not be healing properly, causing your child to experience dry socket and severe…Read Full Article