Are you having trouble finding dentists in your local area who offer the services your child needs and accept your insurance? Are you looking for a local dentist that will see your child without insurance and offers flexible payment options?
If so, Kool Smiles is the perfect dentist office for you.
With an overall satisfaction rating of 97%, Kool Smiles is a great choice for parents looking for quality dental care. Below are the top five reasons why you should choose Kool Smiles:
1. We make dental care fun for kids. All of our offices have dentists who have experience working with children. Additionally, our waiting areas have games, toys, and playgrounds for your child to enjoy while he or she waits to see the dentist.
If you decide not to go into the treatment area with your child, you can watch his or her dental treatment from our large viewing area.
2. We accept many state-specific insurance providers and most major private insurance plans. To see if your insurance plan is accepted, check out this list of accepted providers.
3. We accept Medicaid, TRICARE, and SCHIP. Did you know that less than half of private practice dentists accept Medicaid, and many of those limit the number of Medicaid patients their office will see in one day? Kool Smiles never limits the number of Medicaid patients we see, and we accept Medicaid, TRICARE, and SCHIP at every location.
4. We have locations across the United States. With over 120 locations throughout the U.S., finding Kool Smiles dentists in your area is simple. Enter your city, state or ZIP code to find the office closest to you.
5. We want to help. Kool Smiles is made up of general and pediatric dentists as well as orthodontists, and we have the experience to handle nearly any dental issue your child is facing. We believe each child deserves the best dental healthcare, and we want to help provide it.
You should never have to settle when it comes to your children’s dental health. Call us today to make an appointment.
If you're wondering how much braces cost, know that the exact amount will depend on your dentist, where you live, and type of braces your child gets. Braces are installed by dental…Read Full Article
If you are looking for a dentist that takes Medicaid, Kool Smiles should be your go-to choice. We proudly accept Medicaid, TRICARE, and other forms of payment. Understanding how Medicaid works is…Read Full Article
If you're looking for a dentistry for children, look to Kool Smiles. With more than 120 locations across the United States, you'll likely find a Kool Smiles office near you.…Read Full Article
Kool Smiles is a network of general and specialty dentists with over 120 locations across the U.S. We accept Medicaid, TRICARE, and Child Health Insurance Programs (CHIPs) at every location. Children enrolled in these…Read Full Article
Are you trying to find a dentist office that can provide care for your children? At Kool Smiles, we offer affordable, quality care at our 120 locations across the US.…Read Full Article
Medicaid helps millions of Americans afford proper dental care every year. Kool Smiles, a network of general dentists with a focus on children, accepts Medicaid at all of our locations. You can…Read Full Article
Dental offices can be difficult to find in some areas. Kool Smiles' mission is to do something about that. We have more than 120 locations in 15 states across the…Read Full Article
At Kool Smiles, our dentists focus on making dental care more affordable by accepting a wide range of insurance and payment options at each location. We have over 120 locations in the United…Read Full Article
For many Americans, finding a good dentist in their area can be hard enough. Finding a children's dentist that accepts Medicaid can feel impossible. But your search can begin —…Read Full Article
Searching for a dentist by name is a great way to find the dentist you are looking for. Whether it's because of the services they offer, the insurance plans they…Read Full Article
When looking at the Medicaid coverage map, it's clear that many areas—especially in the Southeast—have a low Medicaid acceptance rate. However, the dentists at Kool Smiles accept Medicaid at all…Read Full Article