Dentist Local Area
Is your search for a dentist in your local area hard? Maybe you're having trouble finding a dentist with convenient hours, or one who can take care of your children. Many people have issues finding a provider who accepts their insurance. Whatever your situation, we have you covered at Kool Smiles.
Five Reasons to Choose Kool Smiles
With an overall satisfaction rating of 97%, Kool Smiles is a great choice for parents looking for quality dental care. Below are the top five reasons why you should choose Kool Smiles:
1. We make dental care fun for kids. All of our offices have dentists who have experience working with children. Additionally, our waiting areas have games, toys, and playgrounds for your child to enjoy while he or she waits to see the dentist.
If you decide not to go into the treatment area with your child, you can watch his or her dental treatment from our large viewing area.
2. We accept many state-specific insurance providers and most major private insurance plans. To see if your insurance plan is accepted, check out this list of accepted providers.
3. We accept Medicaid, TRICARE, and SCHIP. Did you know that less than half of private practice dentists accept Medicaid, and many of those limit the number of Medicaid patients their office will see in one day? Kool Smiles never limits the number of Medicaid patients we see, and we accept Medicaid, TRICARE, and SCHIP at every location.
4. We have locations across the United States. With over 120 locations throughout the U.S., finding Kool Smiles dentists in your area is simple. Enter your city, state or ZIP code to find the office closest to you.
5. We want to help. Kool Smiles is made up of general and pediatric dentists as well as orthodontists, and we have the experience to handle nearly any dental issue your child is facing. We believe each child deserves the best dental healthcare, and we want to help provide it.
Find Your Local Kool Smiles Today
You should never have to settle when it comes to your children's dental health. Call us today to make an appointment.