Do Dentists Accept Medicaid?
Not all dentist offices accept Medicaid, but Kool Smiles makes it easy to find the ones that do. Kool Smiles has over 120 locations across the US, and we accept Medicaid at every one.
Call us today to make an appointment for your kids and learn more about our affordable payment options.
Dental Services Covered by Medicaid
States are required to provide children under 21 (who are covered by Medicaid) with Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) services.
EPSDT dental services include:
- Screening—a dental examination by a dentist through a direct referral
- General care—dental care for infections, pain relief, teeth restoration, and general maintenance of dental health
- Emergency services—services to relieve pain, control bleeding, eliminate infection, and prevent death
- Preventative services—includes cleanings, sealants, and help with oral hygiene procedures
- Therapeutic services—includes pulp therapy for adult and baby teeth, teeth restoration, braces that are medically necessary, and more
Kool Smiles Dentists Accept Medicaid
At Kool Smiles, we believe that dental care should be fun for kids and affordable and convenient for all families. We know that finding a dentist office near you that accepts Medicaid can be a challenge. That is why we have over 120 locations nationwide that accept Medicaid and never limit the number of patients we see.
We also accept most major insurance plans, TRICARE, the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), cash, credit or debit to keep your child's dental health affordable.
When you choose Kool Smiles as your child's Medicaid dentist, you are making the right choice to get your child the dental services and treatment he or she needs.
Bring Your Child to a Local Kool Smiles Today
Enter your zip code online or call us today to make an appointment for your child and ask us any questions you may have about Medicaid.