Emergency Dental Clinics for Kids
Dental emergencies can be scary for children, and as a parent, you'll have to spring into action to take care of the situation. If your child is suffering from a true medical emergency, you should call 911 right away.
Kool Smiles Is Always Ready to Handle Emergencies
A well-prepared emergency dental clinic can help your child when they suffer a mouth- or tooth-related injury. At Kool Smiles, your child will receive dental care that is:
- Fast—Before bringing your child into a Kool Smiles office, call ahead so that our team members can prepare our dentists for your arrival. If your child is already a current patient, our team will prepare for your child's arrival so that we can treat him or her immediately.
- Convenient—During or after hours, a Kool Smiles dentist is always available to treat our current patients. Call your child's Kool Smiles dental office, and a representative will direct you to the on-call emergency dentist.
- Quality—Kool Smiles dentists are fully licensed and educated on the latest dental trends to give your child the quality care they deserve. They're also compassionate and committed to making your child feel safe. Kool Smiles dentists treat injuries and keep your child informed every step of the way.
- Affordable—We accept Medicaid and do not limit the number of Medicaid patients we see each day. We also accept TRICARE, as well as many other insurance plans, and we give cash or credit payment options to patients without insurance.
What Is Considered a Dental Emergency?
It is important to recognize and treat a dental emergency before the risk of permanent damage increases.
Here are a few common dental emergencies:
- Severe toothaches
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Knocked out teeth
- Partially dislodged teeth
- Objects caught between teeth
- Lost filling or crown
- Broken braces and wires
- loose brackets and bands
- Soft tissue injuries
Having someone you can trust during an emergency makes a world of difference. Kool Smiles is here to give your child a comfortable and caring return to recovery.
Kool Smiles: Your Emergency Dental Clinic
If your child is experiencing any of the above issues, do not wait to get help. The friendly dentists at Kool Smiles emergency dental clinics are ready to treat nearly any injury.
With over 120 locations around the country, you are likely to find a location near you.
Call us today to set up an appointment. We are ready to help your child in any future emergencies. Remember, if you think your child is experiencing a true medical emergency, call 911 immediately.