Find an Emergency Dental Clinic Near You
Dental emergencies are never convenient, and it can be very stressful for you when they happen to your children. If the emergency is serious and possibly life-threatening, you should call 911 right away.
If the emergency isn't as serious, Kool Smiles patients can come directly to the closest dentist office. Kool Smiles offers emergency care services to patients at over 120 dental clinics around the country.
What to Do When Your Child Has a Dental Emergency
Kool Smiles can help with your child's emergency. We offer extended hours and are even open on Saturdays to treat dental injuries.
No one can control when a dental emergency happens, so if your child loses a filling or breaks a tooth after hours, here's what you should do:
- If you are a Kool Smiles patient, and it's after regular business hours, call us and we can direct you to an after-hours emergency dentist.
- If it's during business hours, call us ahead of time so we can prepare for your arrival.
- If you are not a Kool Smiles patient, and it's a serious emergency, call 911 or take your child to the nearest emergency room.
Common Dental Emergencies
Common dental emergencies your child may experience include:
- Tooth is knocked loose or forced completely out
- Cavity filling comes out
- Bleeding from the tongue, gums, or lips
- Cracked or broken tooth
If your child is suffering from any of these problems, please bring him or her in for treatment. Ignoring any of these issues can result in permanent damage to your child's mouth.
Find a Kool Smiles Location Near You
Kool Smiles was founded in 2002 with a goal to bring quality dental care to all children in the United States. We have over 120 locations throughout 15 states and offer affordable care at every location.
Schedule an Appointment at Kool Smiles
To make sure that your child has a place to go when they have a dental emergency, bring them into Kool Smiles and sign them up for an appointment.
Once they are in our system, we'll be ready to treat them right away if there is an emergency. Call us today to set up an appointment or find your nearest Kool Smiles dental clinic.