The Quickest Way to Find a Local Dentist
Whether you have just moved to a new place, or are planning your child's first dentist visit, it is important to find a local dentist that you trust. Kool Smiles is a great choice.
We accept most major insurance plans, including Medicaid and TRICARE, and provide quality dental care in a fun atmosphere for kids of all ages.
Kool Smiles: Everyone's Local Dentist
With over 120 locations throughout the U.S., you'll likely find a Kool Smiles in or near your neighborhood. Why is Kool Smiles a top choice for parents?
- Our kid-friendly environment. Most of our offices have indoor playgrounds, play areas, and toys for children. We find that providing a relaxed and fun atmosphere helps children feel at ease once they get in the dentist's chair.
- Our network of dental professionals. Kool Smiles is made up of a network of general, family, and pediatric dentists who have experience in treating children.
- Our payment options. We accept most major insurance plans, including Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Medicaid, TRICARE, and several state-specific insurance providers. We also accept cash, credit cards, and CareCredit. Visit our website to view a full list of insurance plans we accept.
- Our reputation. 97% of Kool Smiles patients say they would recommend us to friends and family and return for dental treatment.
- Our flexibility. We are committed to providing dental care that is convenient, which is why nearly all of our offices are open on Saturdays. So whether your child needs a cleaning and you are unavailable to take them during working hours, or your child has a horrible toothache on a Saturday, Kool Smiles is here to help.
Find Your Local Kool Smiles Today
Once your child turns one year old or when his or her first tooth comes in, it is recommended that he or she sees the dentist every six months for proper dental care. Call to to make an appointment today.
The Center for Pediatric Dentistry: https://thecenterforpediatricdentistry.com/for-parents-and-patients/faqs/