Don’t be nervous about your kid’s first visit to the dentist. Bring them to your nearest Kool Smiles location or call us today.
Kool Smiles is a children’s dentistry where all of our dentists are committed to making your children feel welcome, comfortable, and safe. Whenever you bring your kids to a Kool Smiles, they will receive top quality dental care.
Did you know it’s recommended that your children see a dentist around their first birthday? You may think that sounds young, but once your child’s first tooth comes through the gums, it’s time to begin dental care.
Kool Smiles is excited for the opportunity to be your kids’ first dentist visit. Our fun waiting rooms will keep your children happy and our trained dentists will make them feel welcome and comfortable.
The first step in your child’s first dental visit is to examine your child’s teeth and gums. We may even need X-rays to figure out if there are any problems underneath your child’s gums.
When the exam is over, we’ll talk over the results with you and give you information on how to care for your child’s teeth.
Here are a few of the things that Kool Smiles does to set us apart:
1. We have big waiting rooms full of toys and games, and most of our offices have full-sized playgrounds.
2. We accept Medicaid at all our locations without any limits on the number of Medicaid patients we treat. We also take TRICARE to support military families and accept most major insurance plans as well as cash, credit, and CareCredit.
3. We are committed to top quality dental care. Our dentists are licensed and board-certified, plus they commit to ongoing education on new procedures and techniques.
4. We’re open on Saturdays and have extended hours during the week. You can schedule appointments online and even download and complete forms for payment options at your convenience.
5. We’re proud that 97% of our patients would recommend us to their friends and family.
We know how important your child’s first dentistry experience is and we want to be there for your children. To make your child’s first appointment, call us today.
Know Your Teeth: http://www.knowyourteeth.com/infobites/abc/article/?abc=c&iid=296&aid=1186
With our indoor play area and colorful office, Kool Smiles in Decatur, GA offers a fun, inviting atmosphere that is welcoming to children of all ages. Our friendly staff knows how to put your child at ease while providing quality dental care.Read Full Article
Our Columbia, SC dentist office on Forest Drive is designed to welcome children of all ages. From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll notice our friendly staff, clean environment and fun atmosphere including an indoor playground.Read Full Article
When you come to our dental office in Atlanta, GA near College Park, our professional, friendly staff will help you and your kids feel comfortable.Read Full Article
If your child needs braces, you may want to know how much ceramic braces cost. Despite a few disadvantages when compared with traditional braces, ceramic braces can cost on average between $4,000 and $8,000, placing their cost slightly higher than that of metal braces ($3,000–$7,000).Read Full Article