Kool Smiles is a children's dentistry where all of our dentists are committed to making your children feel welcome, comfortable, and safe. Whenever you bring your kids to a Kool Smiles, they will receive top quality dental care.
Kool Smiles is excited for the opportunity to be your kids' first dentist visit. Our fun waiting rooms will keep your children happy and our trained dentists will make them feel welcome and comfortable.
What Are the First Steps?
The first step in your child's first dental visit is to examine your child's teeth and gums. We may even need X-rays to figure out if there are any problems underneath your child's gums.
When the exam is over, we'll talk over the results with you and give you information on how to care for your child's teeth.
1. We have big waiting rooms full of toys and games, and most of our offices have full-sized playgrounds.
2. We accept Medicaid at all our locations without any limits on the number of Medicaid patients we treat. We also take TRICARE to support military families and accept most major insurance plans as well as cash, credit, and CareCredit.
3. We are committed to top quality dental care. Our dentists are licensed and board-certified, plus they commit to ongoing education on new procedures and techniques.
4. We're open on Saturdays and have extended hours during the week. You can schedule appointments online and even download and complete forms for payment options at your convenience.
5. We're proud that 97% of our patients would recommend us to their friends and family.
Call Kool Smiles Today to Set Up an Appointment
We know how important your child's first dentistry experience is and we want to be there for your children. To make your child's first appointment, call us today.
Know Your Teeth: http://www.knowyourteeth.com/infobites/abc/article/?abc=c&iid=296&aid=1186
Children in Massachusetts can use their MassHealth Insurance to cover professional dental care at Kool Smiles. We believe that life-long healthy smiles start during childhood. That's why we make it easy…
If your child has lost a permanent tooth, replacing that tooth is important to their overall dental health. At Kool Smiles, we take pride in our kid-friendly dentistry, and our many services, including…
What is dry socket? If your child's wisdom teeth have been removed, they may suffer from dry socket. Dry socket symptoms often occur after oral surgery, such as wisdom teeth removal. Dry socket feels like…