If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
In general, a child should see a dentist before his or her first birthday, or when they get their first tooth. Seeing a dentist early can help educate you on…Read Full Article
If you are wondering how much braces cost with Medicaid, it can help to find an orthodontist who will give you a no-cost consultation first. Kool Smiles provides no-cost braces consultations and…Read Full Article
Several Kool Smiles locations have on-site orthodontists that accept Medicaid, TRICARE, and CHIP. However, because Medicaid rules differ from state to state, orthodontic services may not be covered by Medicaid at every Kool…Read Full Article
People who require services such as wisdom teeth removal, dental implants, and TMJ (jaw) surgery will probably need an oral surgeon to perform the necessary services. The dental professionals at…Read Full Article
If you have kids, you need affordable dental insurance. If affordable dental insurance is out of reach, keep in mind the dentists at Kool Smiles are here to ensure your…Read Full Article
Sometimes, it can be difficult to find quality dental work at a low cost. Thankfully, Kool Smiles offers affordable, high-quality dental care for your kids without breaking the bank. We…Read Full Article
Kool Smiles is a networks of dentists who focus on providing quality dental care to all families. At Kool Smiles, our biggest goal is to make it easier for individuals to find high…Read Full Article
For many families, it can be hard to find dentists that take state insurance or Medicaid plans to cover dental work. At Kool Smiles, we have made it our mission…Read Full Article
Can the dentist be affordable? A dental exam will cost you at least $50 in most states, with many approaching $80. For additional costs like x-rays and basic cleanings, a trip…Read Full Article
"Where is the best dentist in my area?" Simply enter your zip code to search for the best Kool Smiles dentists near you. Kool Smiles is a network of child-friendly dentists working…Read Full Article