If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
If you've just found out that your child needs braces, you probably have questions regarding the cost. The average price of metal braces is anywhere between $3,000–$7,000. However, at Kool Smiles,…Read Full Article
Dry socket is a possible side effect of wisdom teeth removal. At Kool Smiles, we can treat your child’s dry sockets and help relieve any pain he or she might be…Read Full Article
So how much do braces for your child's teeth cost? Every parent knows that dental braces don't come cheap. There are different types of braces — the traditional metal braces most…Read Full Article
The average cost for ceramic braces ranges from $2,000–$8,500, which is close to the range for metal braces ($3,000–$7,350). At Kool Smiles, we make ceramic braces more affordable for you and your child…Read Full Article
If you've just received news that your child may need dental braces, you probably have a lot of questions. The more you know about braces, the better the experience can…Read Full Article
If you're looking for your nearest dentist, consider the experts at Kool Smiles. We have over 120 convenient dentist offices across the United States with child-friendly waiting rooms and affordable prices for you.…Read Full Article
If you're looking for affordable dental care for your child, consider a dental clinic near you. Kool Smiles offers quality dental care at an affordable price, and we accept Medicaid, TRICARE,…Read Full Article
When you're searching for a dental provider who accepts Medicaid, it can sometimes feel like like they come few and far between. Luckily, the dentists at Kool Smiles accept Medicaid at all of their…Read Full Article
Kool Smiles, a nationwide network of dentists that focuses on children, accepts Medicaid at all 120 locations. Our mission is to make sure all kids are able to get access to…Read Full Article
For many families, it can be hard to find a list of dentists that accept Medicaid in their area. Even in states that choose to expand coverage, some dentist offices restrict the…Read Full Article