If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
If your child has a cavity but no insurance, Kool Smiles can help. Kool Smiles is a network of more than 120 dental offices all across the nation, and we focus…Read Full Article
Are you looking for affordable dental braces? At Kool Smiles, we believe that cost should never keep your child from having a beautiful, straight and healthy smile. Call us today to schedule a no-cost…Read Full Article
If your child has swollen and bleeding gums, schedule a trip to the dentist. These symptoms could be a sign of gum disease or gingivitis, which is the less severe form of gum…Read Full Article
Although Kool Smiles general dentists can handle most dental problems, occasionally a pediatric dentist is needed to handle certain oral health issues in children. Luckily, there are pediatric specialists at many Kool…Read Full Article
Sometimes, just brushing your child's teeth twice a day isn't enough to keep their teeth as healthy as possible. In most cases, your dentist will recommend adding mouthwash and floss…Read Full Article
If you have Medicaid or TRICARE and live in Maryland, you'll be happy to know that at Kool Smiles, we will happily take your dental coverage for your child's care.…Read Full Article
Are you looking for a great kid's dentist that takes Medicaid in Georgia? If so, look no further than Kool Smiles. At Kool Smiles, we believe that every child deserves…Read Full Article
Kool Smiles dental offices are designed just for kids. We have brightly colored walls and friendly staff, toys and games, and even playgrounds to keep your kids entertained. Plus, our dentists have years of…Read Full Article
Dental care is just as important for children as it is for adults. But as it turns out, many families who don't have private dental insurance can't to take their kids…Read Full Article
Although proper tooth care is serious business, a trip to the right dental clinic can put a smile on your kids’ faces. At Kool Smiles, we design our offices just for children.…Read Full Article
It is important for kids to visit the dentist, but should parents seek out a dental health center specifically for children instead of a regular dentist who treats all ages? There are…Read Full Article