If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
If your child has pain around his or her teeth, it may be time for a root canal and crown. But how much does root canal treatment cost? The average price of…Read Full Article
The health of your children's teeth is very important, so you should take your kids to the dentist even if you don't have insurance. Taking your child to the dentist may seem expensive,…Read Full Article
Although the cost of braces can vary, the average price of traditional metal braces for teeth in the U.S. ranges between $3,000 and $7,000. This price can rise if your child…Read Full Article
With or without insurance, the cost of a root canal can vary depending on your specific insurance plan and dentist. If your child is in need of a root canal, you can…Read Full Article
Behind teeth braces, also known as lingual braces, are braces that fit behind the teeth rather than in front. The perk of lingual braces is that they are not easily seen. However,…Read Full Article
If you are wondering what is causing your child's bleeding gums, take him or her to the dentist immediately for a dental exam. The most common cause of bleeding gums is…Read Full Article
If your child has swollen gums, you want to find out the cause as quickly as possible. Swollen gums can be a sign of a serious dental problem like gum…Read Full Article
Children deserve a special dental office—one that can provide high quality service in a fun and relaxed environment. Kool Smiles is a nationwide network of dental offices that treats children. All…Read Full Article
Tooth enamel protects your teeth from chewing, biting, crunching, and grinding. Although enamel is a hard protector of teeth, it can chip and crack. While enamel damage can be prevented,…Read Full Article
If you notice that your child has bleeding gums when they brush or floss, this could be a sign that they have gum disease (gingivitis). Gingivitis causes irritation, redness and swelling of your gums. However,…Read Full Article
If you are searching for a nearby dentist for your child, there is likely a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood. Simply put in your city and state or zip code,…Read Full Article