If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
Has your child chipped or broken a tooth? When this happens, it is considered a dental emergency, and your child needs to see their dentist right away to repair the…Read Full Article
At Kool Smiles, we believe it is important to teach kids good dental health habits while they are young. That's why we offer educational activity sheets to make learning about oral health and…Read Full Article
Don't settle for a boring dentist office. At Kool Smiles, our offices are vibrant and fun so that kids can have a good time while they visit the dentist. We make…Read Full Article
At Kool Smiles, we believe that your family deserves access to affordable, high-quality dental care. That's why we offer low-cost dental options for kids and their families. We have more than 120…Read Full Article
When your child is missing a tooth, it can be difficult to chew or swallow food. Dental bridges fill the gap where a permanent tooth is missing. The cost of a dental bridge can…Read Full Article
Even though your kids are pretty good about taking care of their teeth, they still may have black stains from certain foods and drinks. Don't be discouraged! There are ways to…Read Full Article
Of course you should set a good example for your kids when it comes to brushing and flossing their teeth, but sometimes showing is not enough. Kids learn best from hands-on…Read Full Article
General dentists are your healthy teeth support system, working to treat and improve your child's overall oral health. They typically have a great deal of knowledge about your family's medical history,…Read Full Article
If you're looking for a good family dentist, look no further than Kool Smiles. With more than 120 locations across the country, we provide high-quality dental care at an affordable…Read Full Article
Don't let the cost of braces keep you from getting straight teeth for your children. Low-cost braces for adults and children are within reach at Kool Smiles. We provide flexible payment…Read Full Article
Are you wondering how much braces cost each month without insurance? While it can be difficult to determine the actual monthly cost without consulting your child's orthodontist, the total cost for braces treatment can range between $3,000…Read Full Article