If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
What do you do if your tooth fell out and the root is still intact? Depending on how long your tooth has been out of the socket and how well…Read Full Article
Several conditions can cause children to need a tooth extraction: damaged, loose, or chipped teeth, impacted wisdom teeth, tooth decay, gum disease and more. For families that need urgent care,…Read Full Article
At Kool Smiles, dental x-rays are painless and affordable. Many dental x-rays can cost as little as $10 and as much as $250, depending on the type of x-ray performed. Your…Read Full Article
Rotten teeth are the result of bacteria-consuming sugar and debris in your child's mouth. Rotten teeth forms toxic acids that damage your child's teeth. Once his or her tooth has decayed, there…Read Full Article
According to a recent dental report, nearly 28 percent of toddlers ages 2 to 5 have experienced some form of tooth decay. In fact, tooth decay has become the most…Read Full Article
Filling cavities in children's teeth can help restore teeth damaged by tooth decay. There are several types of fillings like gold, silver, plastic, and porcelain that can protect children’s smiles.…Read Full Article
Dental issues don’t just affect your teeth. When your gums begin to pull away from your teeth due to gum recession, there are several factors that help determine the total…Read Full Article
Front teeth are the most visible part of a smile. Repair work done to this area is especially important. You want your child's smile to be beautiful and bright. Keep…Read Full Article
For teens, braces are sometimes the best way to have straight teeth. Don't let the cost of braces for teens get in the way. It is possible for kids to…Read Full Article
Wondering about what braces cost for teenagers? How much you pay depends on what kind of braces your child gets and whether you have insurance. Many orthodontists accept state insurance…Read Full Article