If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
Fractured teeth in children are fairly common and happen for a variety of reasons, such as biting down on hard candy, being hit in the mouth by a ball, teeth grinding, or…Read Full Article
For families with children, it can be difficult to find a dentist office that treats kids throughout every stage of their childhood. That is why Kool Smiles—a network of general and…Read Full Article
If you don't have dental insurance, money, or assistance, don't lose heart. Kool Smiles can help you find a dentist for your kids and provide affordable, high quality dental care.…Read Full Article
For a lot of kids, going to the dentist doesn't seem like a cool experience, especially when the actual dental office is plain and boring. But bringing your kids to Kool Smiles—the coolest…Read Full Article
As long as children are active, they will always be at risk for chipping a tooth. But that doesn't mean you should worry as a parent. Chipped teeth are common…Read Full Article
Do cool dental offices for kids exist? Thanks to Kool Smiles, the answer is "Yes!" When you take your children to Kool Smiles, you can be confident you've found a dental…Read Full Article
If your child has recently lost a permanent tooth, you may be wondering how much a replacement tooth will cost. Generally, a single tooth replacement will cost between $1,000 and $3,000 for the implant. The…Read Full Article
Failed root canals in children can happen for several reasons—bacteria can enter the root canal area through an undetected crack, defective materials may be used in the root canal, or the dentist may…Read Full Article
There are plenty of teeth whitening options, including over-the-counter teeth whitening strips and professional in-office whitening treatments. How much does teeth whitening cost? The cost of professional teeth whitening can…Read Full Article
If your child has braces, you may be wondering about next steps. After braces come off, the teeth are still at risk for shifting. That's where retainers come in. Retainers…Read Full Article