If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
Invisible braces are an option for many children in need of orthodontic care. Though traditional metal braces usually cost less than clear or invisible braces, your child may feel more confident and…Read Full Article
Since Virginia elected not to expand Medicaid for their state, many families have found it difficult to find a dentist that can provide high-quality dental care for their kids at an affordable…Read Full Article
If your child’s tooth has been damaged due to injury or tooth decay, the entire tooth may need to be replaced. When the tooth needs more than just a filling, the dentist may recommend a…Read Full Article
Should your children be using dental floss? Yes. Flossing is just one healthy dental habit your kids can develop early and keep with them for life. You should help your…Read Full Article
Burning mouth syndrome can be a confusing thing to treat, mainly because there are different ideas as to what causes it. If your child suddenly feels like he or she has…Read Full Article
To give your child a clean, healthy smile, you may be interested in learning about tips for dental plaque removal at home. Good teeth and mouth cleaning habits begin at home, so…Read Full Article
If you're looking for a pain-free dentist, consider taking your children to Kool Smiles. At all 120 of our offices, our experienced dentists free children from the pain of cavities…Read Full Article
The best way to get your child learning about good oral hygiene is with dental health lesson plans specifically made for kids. When you are able to reinforce your child's dental…Read Full Article
Emergency room visits related to dental health problems doubled from 1.1 million in 2000, to 2.2 million in 2012. While urgent care is necessary, how does a parent know when they need…Read Full Article
Toothaches are a common problem for children. A toothache is usually an indication of a larger problem, like tooth decay, and can get worse quickly if not treated.Read Full Article