If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
Dental care is just as important for children as it is for adults. But as it turns out, many families who don't have private dental insurance can't to take their kids…Read Full Article
Although proper tooth care is serious business, a trip to the right dental clinic can put a smile on your kids’ faces. At Kool Smiles, we design our offices just for children.…Read Full Article
It is important for kids to visit the dentist, but should parents seek out a dental health center specifically for children instead of a regular dentist who treats all ages? There are…Read Full Article
Every February we celebrate Children’s Dental Health Month. It is a great time to focus on the importance of preventing tooth decay and having healthy teeth. Did you know that…Read Full Article
It's important to treat your child's baby teeth with as much concern as his or her adult teeth. The negative effects of overlooked baby teeth can follow your child well…Read Full Article
The habits we begin as children are the ones we tend to follow throughout life. Introducing children to the basics of oral health early on can create a solid foundation for taking…Read Full Article
Brightly colored offices, large waiting areas with play areas, full playground sets, hygiene viewing areas, as well as interactive dental treatments and checkups are just some of the ways Kool…Read Full Article
Parents are an important part of their kid's successful dental procedures. One of the most important steps you can take as a parent is understanding how laughing gas will work for…Read Full Article
Sometimes, nitrous oxide, more commonly known as laughing gas, is necessary for dental procedures and surgeries. Although many dentists use local anesthetics, there are some that use nitrous oxide to calm jittery…Read Full Article
Dental care for your child can be expensive and if your little one needs to have an operation or other major dental work, it's important to find affordable dental financing…Read Full Article
There is no exact price for how much dental insurance will cost for one person. There are variables that affect the cost, such as where you live, the type of…Read Full Article