If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
Dental insurance plans can vary widely in terms of coverage and cost, and you likely will have plenty of questions during your decision-making process. What is the average cost of…Read Full Article
Bringing your children to Kool Smiles for their dental care needs is one decision as a parent you don't have to second guess. Kool Smiles is a dental care provider…Read Full Article
Many parents wonder when their children should see the dentist. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends taking your child to see a dentist when their first tooth appears. The sooner you…Read Full Article
In an effort to combat the oral health care crisis, children’s dentists have been expanding into underserved areas. Over ¼ of children ages 2-5 and ½ of those ages 12-15…Read Full Article
When do you start brushing kids' teeth? The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends starting to brush their teeth as soon as their first tooth appears. While this is a common…Read Full Article
Are you wondering how much braces cost each month without insurance? While it can be difficult to determine the actual monthly cost without consulting your child's orthodontist, the total cost for braces treatment can range between $3,000…Read Full Article
Free dental care is very hard to find, but it is possible through some state-funded programs like Medicaid and charity events like Kool Smiles' Sharing Smiles Day. In this article,…Read Full Article
When deciding on dental treatment for your kids, it's important to know how much it will cost. While the following resources will help you get an idea of the price…Read Full Article
At Kool Smiles, we understand what being a kid is all about, and that's why we make visiting the dentist fun. At the same time, we don't want you to have…Read Full Article
Are you looking for a high quality dental office that focuses on caring for kids? At Kool Smiles, our friendly general and pediatric dentists have years of experience working with kids…Read Full Article
If you're looking for ways to straighten your child's teeth, there are several options. There aren't any natural ways of getting straight teeth, so an orthodontics (braces) specialist can help you explore…Read Full Article