MetLife Dental Plans Cover Your Child's Dental Care
With a MetLife dental insurance plan, you can find coverage easily for your children's dental treatments.
At Kool Smiles, our MetLife general dentists can provide a wide variety of services and treatments for your children and we can even help you understand your MetLife dental insurance plan and what coverage it provides.
Types of MetLife Dental Plans and Benefits
Depending on the type of plan you choose, your children can be covered in different ways:
Dental Health Maintenance Organization (DHMO) plans:
- You will have to choose one dentist for your children to see within the network of approved providers.
- The cost of services is covered if your children see a dentist or specialist within the network.
- You may need a referral for your children see a specialist within the network.
- You may not have coverage if you bring your children to see a dentist or specialist outside the network.
Dental Preferred Provider Organization (DPPO) plans:
- Your children have access to any dentist in or out of the approved network.
- If your children visit a dentist or specialist outside the network, the out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. copay, coinsurance) may be higher than visiting a dentist or specialist within the network.
- No referral is necessary to see a specialist.
- Your children will have access to a large network of approved dentists and specialists while traveling.
When you’re covered by MetLife, you can expect a large network of dental care providers and many included benefits.
MetLife Dental Coverage at Kool Smiles
No matter what treatments or services your children are covered for, Kool Smiles has affordable rates for all our quality dental care and preventive services. We believe every child should have access to dental treatments and our MetLife general dentists are trained to provide excellent care.
Schedule an Appointment at Kool Smiles Today
To set up an appointment with one of our trained MetLife general dentists, give us a call or visit one of our conveniently located offices today.