Find Emergency Dental Care Now
Many people suffering through a dental emergency often choose to go to the hospital, but hospitals are not always equipped to handle such cases. However, if you are experiencing a true medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
In non-life-threatening situations, call the Kool Smiles call center to direct you to the treatment you need.
Emergency Dental Care at Kool Smiles
At Kool Smiles, our mission is to provide quality dental care for all children. We emphasize emergency dental care that is:
- Fast—If you need help in a dental emergency, call your local office before arriving so we can prepare our staff for your visit.
- Affordable—We proudly accept Medicaid, a wide range of insurance plans, and cash or credit cards for patients without insurance.
- Convenient—If an emergency occurs during off-business hours, current Kool Smiles customers can be connected to a dentist on call who may be available to treat your child.
With over 120 locations in 16 states, we bring emergency dental care to thousands of children in need of quality dental services.
Common Dental Emergencies
Common dental emergencies that typically require immediate care include:
- Lost, broken, or damaged teeth
- Cuts or bites inside the cheek or tongue that do not stop bleeding in 15 minutes
- Lost fillings or crowns
- Painful infections
Affordable Payment Options at Kool Smiles
When you bring your child in for an emergency dental appointment, we don't want you to worry about how you will pay. That's why we offer a variety of payment options that make our services affordable to you:
- Credit and debit cards
Call Kool Smiles Today for an Emergency Appointment
Remember that if you are experiencing a true emergency, call 911 immediately. If your child is experiencing a dental emergency, call us today or visit your nearest Kool Smiles right away.