Kids Dentist Offices Near Me
As a busy parent, finding a pediatric dentist office near you is a must. Many Kool Smiles locations have pediatric dentists onsite and are open on weekends to help your child get the care they need, when they need it.
All of our offices are catered to the unique needs of kids and feature play areas and toys in the waiting area for their enjoyment while they wait. Call us today to find a local Kool Smiles dentist in your area.
A Dentist Office Around You That is Built for Kids
There are a hundred ways to find a local pediatric dentist office nearby. The real question is how to find the right dentist for your kids — a place where you can both feel comfortable and at ease. Kool Smiles provides your family with a trustworthy licensed dentist, and a fun, friendly atmosphere that helps kids learn how to keep their teeth healthy. Sound perfect? Type your zip code here and see if there’s a Kool Smiles kids’ dentist office near you.
Note: when you call your local Kool Smiles, ask if a pediatric dentist is available. If not, one of our friendly dental professionals can help point you in the right direction.
Did you know that more than 16 million children in the U.S. suffer from tooth decay? We started Kool Smiles in 2002 to make sure more communities had access to quality dental care. Unfortunately, a lot of families can’t afford to regularly take their children to the dentist. Kool Smiles is making access to dental care easier. Here’s how:
- We’re open on the weekends and have extended hours during the week so parents won’t have to miss work
- We accept most major insurance plans, including Medicaid and Tricare
- With over 120+ locations, we are likely to be in your community
- Even without insurance, our dentists’ average fees are among the lowest in the nation
Start at Home
You may not be a dentist, but your kids’ dental health starts at home. Here are some things you can do to help keep their teeth strong:
- Take care of your child’s baby teeth. They are the path for adult teeth.
- Limit your child's access to sweet juices and drinks. The sugar in these drinks can cause tooth decay.
- If your child goes to bed with a bottle, it’s better to fill it with water.
- Help your child brush properly by making it fun!
- Always choose a toothpaste with fluoride. Fluoride helps protect the enamel that covers teeth and prevents decay.
We’d love to help you find a dentist near by that you can trust with your child. Call us today to schedule an appointment for your child.
Naturally Healthy: http://blog.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/2013/02/15/the-biggest-health-problem-facing-our-children-is-tooth-decay/
Kool Blog: http://www.mykoolsmilesblog.com/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-baby-teeth/#.VcjDRPlVhBd