TRICARE Dental Insurance Keeps Military Families Covered
TRICARE dental insurance provides coverage for your family's dental care. TRICARE is a military healthcare program for service members and their families to receive care across the world.
If you're a service member and have a child, it's important to make sure that your child's dentist office accepts TRICARE to help cover the cost of dental care.
TRICARE Dental Plans
Active Duty Dental Program offers coverage for:
- Active duty service members
- Guard/Reserve members who are on active duty, issued delayed-effective-date orders or are covered by the Transitional Assistance Management Program
- Service members who need line of duty care
- Foreign force members stationed in the U.S.
TRICARE Dental Program is voluntary for:
- Family of an active duty service member
- Family of a National Guard/Reserve member
- National Guard/Reserve member who is currently inactive or covered by the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP)
TRICARE Retiree Dental Program is voluntary for:
- Retired service members and their families
- Retired Guard/Reserve members and their families
- Medal of Honor recipients and their families
The cost and coverage for TRICARE dental insurance can vary depending on whether you're a beneficiary or service member. Typically, beneficiaries must pay a monthly premium and share some of the costs for services.
For information about what services may be covered under your TRICARE plan, visit TRICARE's dental care web page.
Kool Smiles Accepts TRICARE Kids
By accepting TRICARE at all of our locations, Kool Smiles dentists are helping kids of military families grow strong, healthy teeth that can last them a lifetime. All of our TRICARE general dentists stay up to date on the latest techniques by taking dental education courses.
We make sure that not only will your child receive top quality dental care, but your child will receive it in a kid-friendly environment. Our offices are brightly colored and filled with games your child will love. Most of our locations even have a full playground set for younger children.
Speak with a Kool Smiles Team Member About TRICARE Insurance
If you need a children's dental office that takes TRICARE dental insurance, consider Kool Smiles for your kids. For information about our accepted insurance and dental services, give us a call today.
Military Family: http://www.militaryfamily.org/info-resources/health-care/dental.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/